Shocking moment as concrete shackles fall from flatbed truck, crushing a row of parked vehicles and terrified bystander fleeing for her life on a Brazilian street
- A surveillance camera on a Brazilian street caught concrete shackles falling from a truck and crushing a motorcycle, a car and two pickup trucks
- The video shows a woman looking at her cell phone as the truck starts to drive into part of a busy avenue in Barreiras, Bahia, last Wednesday.
- About four of the cement pipes overturned at once and fell over the bicycle and the car in front of it
- The truck driver continued for several yards as more of the flatbed trailer’s buoys and two pickup trucks collided before coming to a complete stop
- Authorities have not reported any injuries related to the shocking accident
This is the shocking moment when a load of concrete shackles falls from a truck and crushes a row of parked vehicles on a street in Brazil.
A surveillance video shows a semi-truck towing the stacked pipes onto a flatbed trailer as it is about to turn off on a stretch of Benedita Silveira Avenue, one of the busiest roads in Barreiras, a city in the northeastern state of Bahia.
A woman looks at her cell phone, looks up to watch the terrifying event unfold and immediately rushes into a building to avoid being hit by debris.
A surveillance camera captured the bizarre moment last Wednesday when a load of concrete buoys tumbled from a flatbed trailer and crushed a motorcycle, a car and two pickup trucks in Bahia, Brazil. No injuries were reported in the accident
One of four vehicles damaged last Wednesday after a load of concrete pipes fell from a flatbed trailer in Bahia, Brazil
At least four of the concrete buoys suddenly tip over to the right, crushing a motorcycle and car parked in front of it.
More shackles fell from the bed, completely crushing the left side of a pickup truck.
Another bracket then falls off the trailer and hits a second pickup truck before the driver comes to a stop.
In Barreiras, a city in the northeastern Brazilian state of Bahia, a woman was seen running into a building on Wednesday while a row of vehicles was crushed by falling concrete buoys from a truck.
Some cement tubs broke into large pieces while others remained intact after falling suddenly from a truck in Bahia, Brazil last Wednesday
Huge chunks of concrete were strewn across the avenue in Brazil last Wednesday when a load of cement shackles fell off a flatbed trailer
Some shackles broke into large pieces while the rest remained intact.
Fortunately, there were no drivers or passengers in the vehicles and authorities have reported no injuries in connection with the accident, which happened on July 27.
No word yet on what caused the crash or if any citations were issued.