Just as Nintendo recently released its financial results for the first quarter of its fiscal year 2023, which ends in March 2023, Capcom has done the same. As a result, we now have an updated list of the best-selling Capcom games as of June 30, 2022, which is when the company’s last financial quarter ended, as reported by MyNintendoNews.
If you’re a Capcom fan, it’s probably no surprise which games are on top, but elsewhere there might be a few surprises in store for you.
Here are the top 10 best-selling Capcom games:
- Monster Hunter World: 18.3 million
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: 11 million
- Monster Hunter Rise: 10.3 million
- Resident Evil 2: 9.8 million
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborn: 9.5 million
- Resident Evil 5: 8.3 million
- Resident Evil 6: 8.3 million
- Street Fighter V: 6.6 million
- Resident Evil Village: 6.4 million
- Street Fighter II: 6.3 million
As you can see, this list mainly consists of Monster Hunter and Resident Evil, as anyone who tuned in to Capcom’s releases could probably have guessed. Now that you’ve seen this top 10 list, head over to the top 10 best-selling games on Switch and then read Game Informer’s review of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, the recent expansion for the game. Next, read about Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 4, due out in March.
Are you surprised by this list? Let us know in the comments below!